Monday, August 22, 2011

Frustration and boredom...

It's almost day 7 of phase 1 of South Beach.  I'm doing okay on it. I can say I'm a little bored especially at breakfast time - I can't wait for phase 2 to be able to eat maybe a slice of whole grain toast!
I am also frustrated.  I have a scale thats not completely accurate but I've been weighing on it every couple of days and it goes up and down and at it's lowest I've only lost a couple of pounds.  Since SB promises 8-12 lbs in 2 weeks and I know enough about dieting to know that the 1st week is the week you will lose the most weight I am definitely scared that I'm not going to get the results I want.  I have made a deal with myself that if at the end of two weeks I don't lose at least 6-8 lbs I'm going to get my thyroid tested.  It sounds like an overweight persons cop-out to claim "thyroid" but my mom's is way underactive as are two aunts of mine. 
Okay enough of my negativity going to start the day and leave all of it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment